Thank you for your interest in JBK Landscape. Our company is positioned for strong growth through a unique equity structure, and offers an awesome opportunity for young managers to achieve partner status based on performance.
JBK is always on the lookout for career minded individuals. If you are interested in working with us, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently hiring:
We are seeking experienced lawn maintenance keymen. We are looking for employees willing to work hard and prove themselves for advancement.
- Planting trees, shrubs, perennials and grasses
- Lawn Maintenance
- Landscape Construction
- Installing irrigation systems
- Building paver patios and walls
- Soil preparation and grading
- Various other ancillary landscape work
- Driver's license with clean driving record required.
- 2-3 years of keyman experience required.
- Must be bi-lingual in English and Spanish.
- Pre-employment drug screen conducted.
Irrigation Service Techs -
- Perform maintenance checks, diagnose problems and carry out repairs on commercial irrigation systems.
- Create walk through reports via computer and send reports to clients.
- Will perform repairs on all valves, DCA's and line breaks.
- At least 5 years' experience
- Knowledge of all irrigation controllers and how to perform complete walkthroughs of irrigation systems
- Great communication skills
- Irrigation license preferred
If you're a student with a horticulture and landscape design major, are personable, earn good grades, manage lots of different activities and are seen as a leader in your extracurricular activities, we want to talk to you! We offer a 10-week long internship program that is designed to get your feet wet in all the areas of a landscaping company.
This program is not a "work you to death behind a mower program" for a paycheck. We are serious about training our next generation of leaders. While our program does get you in the field an average of 2.5 days a week, that experience includes a variety of tasks learning all areas of production- NOT just labor. The rest of your week is spending time with the management team to learn that part of our business.
Because this is a REAL management-training program, we will only accept individuals who would be considered for full time management positions upon graduation. We are serious about finding the right individuals and getting them trained, and hopefully hired after graduation.
If you would like to apply for one of our internships, please submit your resume, cover letter and contact information to: email@example.com.
(Click the Career Tree below to see more detail about the opportunities)
If you enjoy the outdoors, interacting with people, or making the environment a more beautiful place, then the landscaping industry could be a perfect match for you.
Did you know you can have a successful career without a college degree? Our salaries are very competitive with the average starting salary of a college graduate. Most college graduates make a starting salary of $35,000-$45,000 with a minimum $100,000 investment. We offer competitive salaries with minimal financial investment, and within 4-5 years you can be making as much as a college graduate or more! In addition to great pay, we have fun! You will participate in our annual growing up conference, cookouts, Bar-B-Q's, and holiday parties! We work hard, but we make time to have fun.
Want to learn more or apply to become part of our team? Simply contact the recruiting department at: firstname.lastname@example.org